One of our most popular forklift and telehandler jibs, the Low Liner jib is an inexpensive forklift jib which gives long reach capabilities for picking up a product which is difficult to palletise, or for handling motors, press tools etc. from positions which are hard to access.
The jib is 1800mm long and comes with various lifting point on the underside to allow loads to be picked up at different lengths.
For load lifting safety, the forklift jib comes with a load capacity chart that details the safe lifting limits of the jib based on the capacity of the forklift truck.
Heel pin retention secure the lifting jib toteh forklift forks to elimate any risk of slipping or movement
• Low profile design allows for better access into areas where space is limited, thus reducing the need manual handling and subsequent risk of injury
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
• Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs
• Large fork pockets for instant 'drive in' fitting, making jib quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck
• Heel retaining pins to ensure the jib is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
"We had issues with our employees manual handling. The forklift jib has removed all need for manual handling on CNC machines. Customer service was excellent and prompt delivery"
- James Cooper, SHE Lead, Cobham
"We needed the jib to lift pumps out of containment areas. Before we used an ad hoc system, now with the jib it is carried out in a more professional way. The quality of the equipment is of a very high standard and the service and knowledge of the supplier was extremely good and helpful"
- Annette Halliwell, Plant Manager, Feralco (UK) Ltd
"The forklift jib you supplied has been very useful and made our method of loading the valve into our fire test rig safer. The information and service you gave us was also very good"
- Sudhir Jaycee, Production Engineer, Technical Valve Services
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
Low profile extendable forklift jib, length 2000 to 3000mm
Extendable forklift jib with height adjustment to 30 degrees
Forklift lifting hook for positioning anywhere along fork length
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.