Offering the same characteristics as our standard raised height forklift jib, but with the added benefit of a manually extendable jib arm, our raised height extender jib gives an overall lifting reach of 3000mm (2000mm when closed), making it ideal for handling extra long loads.
The raised beam height position of this forklift and telehandler jib also aids visibility for the forklift truck operator.
Manufactured to the highest quality, the raised extender jib has eleven different lifting location points, making it suitable for a large variety of long load handling applications.
The lifting capacity of the forklift jib is based on the forklift trucks capacity, therefore ensuring the lifting jib can be operated safely within the lifting limits of the forklift truck
With heel pin retention for safe securement to the forklift truck, and supplied with two hooks and shackles as standard, our raised extender jib is the ideal choice for extra long load handling, and like all our forklift truck attachments, will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Extends out to 3000mm (2000mm closed) to allow loads to be picked up from greater distances, thus reducing handling costs
• Raised hook position for improved visibility whilst keeping hook off the ground when jib is left standing
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
• Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs
• Large fork pockets for instant 'drive in' fitting, making jib quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck
• Heel retaining pins to ensure the jib is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
"We handle automation machine assemblies, requiring us to lift components and machine frameworks into position. The forklift extender beam has made the assembly of the machines more safe and efficient. Great service, the lifting beam is well manufactured and we would use your company again"
- Ben Tomlinson, Principle Engineer, Greenbottle Ltd
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
Low profile extendable forklift jib, length 2000 to 3000mm
Extendable forklift jib with height adjustment to 30 degrees
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.