Fully hydraulic in operation and with simple fitment to the forklift truck, this forklift rotator allows drums to be rotated, all from within the cab of the forklift truck.
Two webbing straps which are tightend by a ratchet assembly allow the drum to be securely held in position. The hydraulic drum rotator can rotate the drum through full 360 degrees
N.B. The unit does not come supplied with hydraulic hoses, which would be required to be supplied by others
• Hydraulic operation allows for drums to be rotated without the truck operator having to leave the seat of the forklift
• High quality hydraulic gearbox to drain drums fully whilst eliminating manual handling and reducing risk of back strain
• Manually adjustable drum girdle that grips drum firmly, eliminating risk of drum slippage and subsequent damage costs and contents loss
• Generous size 'drive in' fork pockets to allow quick fitting on and off forklift
• Large 'T' screw retention to forklift forks to ensure drum rotator is secured to the lift truck safely
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.