Our fixed forklift hook attachment is a simple and cost effective means of converting your forklift into a mobile crane.
The forklift hook comes with a fixed lifting reach of either 600mm or 900mm along the forklift blade length, and supplied with capacities ranging from 1000kgs up to 5000kgs.
To prevent movement and safely ensure the forklift hook cannot slip off the forklift forks whilst under load, the unit is securely retained to the forklift forks via anchor bars that locate behind the fork heel.
The forklift hook comes supplied with a high quality hook and shackle, and like all our forklift attachments, comes supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Lightweight construction allows the forklift hook to be fitted quickly and easily with no time wasted
• Simple design offering low maintenance and operating costs
• Fixed reach along the fork length ensures a safe lifting position each time
• High quality hook and shackle to ensure load being handled is lifted safely
• In built retaining bars fitted behind the fork heels prevents the attachment from moving forward along the forks
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
"We needed the forklift hook for HSE requirements and now have safer lifting performance. Prompt delivery"
- Nigel Lavender, Warehouse Manager, Statkraft
"It was a high quality product at a very competitive rate. Overall customer service from your company was excellent and the item was delivered to site on time without any issue. Look forward to using your company again in the future"
- Rob Ashman, Purchasing Manager, Murform Ltd
Does the attachment come supplied with the hook & shackle ?
Yes, the attachment comes supplied with both the hook and the shackle
Does the hook on the attachment swivel ?
The hooks that we supply with the attachment are load bearing swivel hooks, so yes the hook can be swivelled whilst under load
How often does this product need to be tested ?
Under LOLER, this attachment should be tested every 12 months. We are accredited for 'Thorough Examination' so can offer this service if required
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.