Our Universal Drum Rotator, with drum support base, front strapping and top securing, ensures all different types of 210 litre drums (steel, plastic or fibre) can be handled and rotated safely.
With fork pockets and a lifting eye incorporated into the design, the drum rotator can be used with both a forklift truck and overhead crane.
With a high quality gear box, connected to a manaully operated loop chain, smooth, controlled and effortless drum rotation is achieved
• Suitable for use with 210 litre steel, plastic and fibre drums, offering complete user flexibility for different drum types
• Fitted with fork pockets for forklift use and a lifting eye for crane use, thus offering better utilisation of available plant
• Loop rotation to allow effortless and controlled pouring of drum contents, eliminating risk of over pouring and spillage
• High quality gearbox to drain drums fully whilst eliminating manual handling and reducing risk of back strain
• Manually adjustable drum girdle that grips drum firmly, eliminating risk of drum slippage and subsequent damage costs and contents loss
• Generous size 'drive in' fork pockets to allow quick fitting on and off forklift
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.