Offering the ability to pick up, rotate and empty contents of drums in a safe, controlled and risk free manor, our forklift drum rotators are the perfect solution for carrying out such drum manipulation tasks.
With full hydraulic operation, and no need for the truck operator to leave the cab of the lift truck, the drum rotator will allow drums to be forward rotated through 360 degrees.
Designed to suit 210 litre steel drums, the drums are secured in place via two webbing and ratchet straps, thus ensuring the drums are safe and secure during rotation.
Larrge 'T' screws ensure the forklift drum rotator is safely fastened to the lift truck forks, and like all our forklift attachments, the drum rotator will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
N.B. Hydraulic hoses to be supplied by others
• Hydraulic operation allows for drums to be rotated without the truck operator having to leave the seat of the forklift
• High quality hydraulic gearbox to drain drums fully whilst eliminating manual handling and reducing risk of back strain
• Manually adjustable drum girdle that grips drum firmly, eliminating risk of drum slippage and subsequent damage costs and contents loss
• Generous size 'drive in' fork pockets to allow quick fitting on and off forklift
• Large 'T' screw retention to forklift forks to ensure drum rotator is secured to the lift truck safely
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.