Designed for use in areas where drums and wheelie bins are used, this drum rotator has a special girdle that allows both to be clamped around the mid points and rotated.
With a high quality gear box connected to a crank handle for rotation, this multi purpose drum rotator will allow drums and wheelie bins to be rotated through 360 degrees with minimal effort.
Like all our forklift attachments, the drum rotator will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Suitable for use with 210 litre steel drums and 120 - 240 litre wheelie bins, offering complete user flexibility
• Crank handle rotation to allow effortless and controlled pouring of drum contents, eliminating risk of over pouring and spillage
• High quality gearbox to eliminate both drums and wheelie bins whilst eliminating manual handling and reducing risk of back strain
• Manually adjustable drum girdle that grips drums and wheelie bins firmly, eliminating risk of slippage and subsequent damage costs and contents loss
• Generous size 'drive in' fork pockets to allow quick fitting on and off forklift
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.