One of our best selling drum grabs, the FDH-1 drum handler is the ideal 'entry level' drum handler for low to medium movement of steel drums around the factory or store.
Fully automatic in operation, the FDH-1 drum grab simply locates underneath the 'rolling hoops' of the drum and tightens its grip once lifting commences. No manual handling of drums is required, thus reducing risk of injury whilst increasing on site Health & Safety.
With heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for securing the drum handler safely to the lift truck forks, this drum handler is a simple, low cost yet effective attachment for carrying out your drum handling operations, and like all our forklift attachments, will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Suitable for use with 210 litre (45 gallon) steel drums, allowing this common drum to be handled with no risk of injury
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling
• Simple design with few moving parts offering low maintenance and servicing costs
• Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs
• Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing to forklift
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
"The drum grab is of excellent quality and we now have a safe and efficient way to transport our 208 litre drums around our site. The service we received was prompt and efficient"
- Mark Saunders, HSE & Facilities Manager, Chester Hall Precision Engineering Ltd
Can the fork clamps that fasten the attachment to the forks be supplied as replacements ?
Yes, we carry replacement fork clamps in stock should they ever need replacing
Are you able to offer product training with this attachment ?
The attachment does come supplied with a full set of operating instructions, however, if you would like to be shown how to use the attachment, then we are happy to offer an on-site product training service
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
Drum grabber suitable for handling Steel drums around the lip
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.