The Prosweep forklift sweeper, with 8 rows of durable polypropylene bristles, is a tough multi-purpose broom suitable for use in a wide range of industrial applications.
With no moving parts, simple and reliable and virtually maintenance free sweeping is achieved, which in turn will help reduce your labour costs and increase productivity.
This forklift sweeper is suitable for use in farmyards, recycling centres, builder's merchant yards, warehouses, car parks and many more environments where debris needs to be swept up.
Manufactured with a high-tensile steel shroud and powder coated finish, the Prosweep forklift sweeper tackles bulky debris with ease and like all our forklift attachments, will come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• No moving parts, simple and reliable and virtually maintenance free with minimum downtime
• High tensile steel broom head with heavy duty powder coated finish for rugged sweeping
• 8 rows of interchangeable polypropylene bristles for efficient and long lasting sweeping
• Safe and efficient design to help reduce accident risks of personnel in the yard or warehouse
• Safety chain retention to forklift ensures the sweeper is safely secured to the lift truck during operation
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
What environment can I use this sweeper in ?
The sweeper is designed for medium to heavy sweeping so would be suitable for industrial sweeping indoors and outdoors
Can the bristles be replaced ?
Yes the bristles on the sweeper are interchangeable and replacement bristle kits can be purchased as and when required
How long will the bristles last ?
This is a little difficult to answer as the durability of the bristles is governed by several factors, such as, how often is the sweeper used, what type of surface the sweeper is used on etc. The polypropylene bristles however are manufactured from a durable construction, and with 8 rows (which can be interchanged), there will be plenty of service life in the sweeper before the time will come to replace the bristles
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.