Simple, reliable and with no moving parts, this heavy duty forklift brush is designed to tackle the most harshest of environments with ease.
With 11 rows of (replaceable) polypropylene bristles, maximum sweeping power is achieved, thus allowing the sweeper to clean up in the most toughest of environments.
Mounting directly onto the forks of the forklift, free sweeping can be achieved in minutes. A high-tensile steel shroud with powder coated finish ensures this forklift brush will remain in service for years to come.
• No moving parts, simple and reliable and virtually maintenance free with minimum downtime
• High tensile steel broom head with heavy duty powder coated finish for rugged sweeping
• 11 rows of interchangeable polypropylene bristles for efficient and long lasting sweeping
• Safe and efficient design to help reduce accident risks of personnel in the yard or warehouse
• Fork sleeve hitch with heel pin retention ensures the sweeper is safely secured to the lift truck during operation
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
What environment can I use this sweeper in ?
This sweeper is heavy duty so would prove suitable for the most toughest of sweeping environments
Can the bristles be replaced ?
Yes the bristles on the sweeper are interchangeable and replacement bristle kits can be purchased as and when required
How easy is the sweeper attached to the forklift ?
The sweeper is designed to fasten to the forklift forks very easily and quickly. Simply drive the forks into the sleeve hitch, secure the heel pins into position, which will lock the sweeper to the back of your forks, and away you go
How long will the bristles last ?
This is tricky to answer as the durability of the bristles is governed by several things, such as, how regularly the sweeper is used, what type of surface the sweeper is used on etc. However, the bristles are manufactured from a durable polypropylene, and with 11 rows (which can be interchanged), there will be plenty of service life in the sweeper before bristles need replacing.
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.