Our under-slung forklift boom attachment is the perfect solution for when you need to utilise your forklift truck for handling rolls or coiled products. The fork mounted design of the forklift boom allows the truck operator quick changeover from pallet handling to roll handling with little downtime, ideal for when time is at a premium.
The forklift boom will come manufactured for high grade EN19T steel, offering strong, durable and long service life properties.
We manufacture our forklift booms to order to ensure the roll diameter and under-slung nature of the design does not cause any conflict with your forklift truck forks. This way you can be assured that the roll you are handling will be lifted utilising the full length of the forklift pole.
With safety retaining pins to ensure the underslung forklift boom is safely and securely connected to your forklift forks, it’s the ideal attachment for carrying out your roll handling duties, and like all our forklift attachments, will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
N.B. Please advise the roll length and roll weight being handled with your enquiry so we can ensure the correct boom is quoted
• Under-slung design ensures the roll is kept to the lift truck, reducing the necessity for using larger capacity lift trucks
• Free standing 'drive in' design only requires the truck operator to fit the boom, reducing downtime and standing time
• Large fork pockets allow quick fitment and changeover from roll handling to pallet handling, reducing both time and costs
• High grade EN19T steel, offering strong, durable and long service life properties
• Leading edge nose cone designed to avoid damage to the roll being handled whilst offering easy 'glide in' pick up
• Twin heel retention pins to ensure the forklift boom is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
"We purchased the forklift boom as we now have to manually handle large quantities of heavy carpet rolls. The carpet boom has totally removed the need for manual handling and in turn has reduced the possibility of associated injuries to zero. I found dealing with your company fast and efficient and hassle free who delivered a product exactly to my requirements"
- Les Jones, Supervisor, Thomas Cook
"The forklift boom is used for installation of pallet racking frames and now allows us to safely handle taller and heavier frames which cannot be manually lifted. From order date to despatch date was only 3 days, which is very good service. Every detail of our requirements was correctly interpreted"
- Peter Bird, Managing Director, Storage Design Ltd
"I cannot express highly enough what a pleasure it was to deal with the team at Contact Attachments. They delivered when they said they would and to our exact requirements. I would not hesitate to recommend this fantastic company to other businesses. Well done to you and your team"
- Luke Hutchinson, Director, Matrix Flooring Solutions
What is the max lifting capacity of this product ?
We will offer a boom that will be suitable for handling the weight you wish to handle. In order for us to offer the correct pole diameter however, we would need to know the maximum length and weight of the roll being handled
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
Angled faced sleeves to allow rolls to be handled on the forklift forks
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.