Heavy duty forklift jib suitable for larger capacity lift trucks
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Maxi-Lift Forklift Jib
The Maxi Lift forklift jib is designed to offer the solution for handling larger, heavier loads safely. Suitable for lift trucks in excess of 6000kg capacity, the Maxi Lift jib is the recommended jib of choice for handling large un-palletised loads.
Manufactured to a heavy-duty construction, the Maxi Lift forklift jib is supplied in a fixed beam length up to 2500mm long.
The lifting capacity of the forklift jib is based on the forklift truck's capacity, therefore ensuring the lifting jib can be operated safely within the lifting limits of the forklift truck
With heel pin retention for safe securement to the forklift truck, and supplied with a hook and shackle as standard, our Maxi Lift forklift jib is the ideal choice for heavy load handling, .
Supplied with 3 year warranty, fully tested & certificated
|Lifting Capacity (kg) at Various Lifting Points (mm)
|Forklift Fork Information
|Minimum Truck Capacity
|Max Fork Section (mm)
|Fork Spread (mm)
|160 x 80
|160 x 80
|160 x 80
N.B: If in doubt please consult with your forklift truck manufacturer/dealer to establish if your forklift truck has enough lifting capacity when using the forklift jib
• Heavy duty construction to cope with the lifting capacities of larger lift trucks in excess of 6000kg
• Jib rated to suit the capacity of the lift truck, reducing wear and tear on the lift truck and possibility of overloading
• Multiple hook positions for flexible load handling whilst reducing handling costs
• Long jib arm to reach otherwise inaccessible places (i.e. machinery motors), helping to reduce factory maintenance costs
• Large fork pockets for instant 'drive in' fitting, making jib quick and simple to fit and remove from lift truck
• Heel retaining pins to ensure the jib is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help