Drum Rotator to suit steel & plastic drums
All our products come fully tested and certificated in accordance with the Machinery Directive (Directive 2006/42/EC of the European Parliament) and UKCA requirements. We take Health & Safety seriously, and in doing so ensure you're supplied with a product that meets all HSE requirements.
Pricing & Payment
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of the UK Mainland would require us to obtain additional shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow a little extra time for this during quoting.
Product: Fork Mounted Drum Rotator
In perfect working order, this forklift drum rotator is designed for use with 210 litre steel or 'L' & 'XL' ring plastic drums.
With a high-quality gearbox connected to a crank handle, the drum rotator will allow drums to be rotated through 360 degrees with minimal effort.
Drums are safely secured in place via two webbing and ratchet straps.
Large 'T' screws ensure the forklift drum rotator is safely fastened to the lift truck forks
The drum rotator will come supplied fully tested and certificated to meet current health and safety regulations
|To Suit Drum Type (210 Litre)
|Method of Rotation
|Max Fork Size (mm)
|Fork Spread (O/s - O/S)
|Steel & 'L', 'XL' Plastic
|140 x 50
• Crank handle allows effortless and controlled pouring of drum contents, eliminating risk of over pouring and spillage
• Braced girdle assembly to avoid deformation and ensuring a perfect fit for your drum
• High quality gearbox to drain drums fully whilst eliminating manual handling and reducing risk of back strain
• Fitted with a housed flange bearing offering smooth rotation
• Manually adjustable drum girdle that grips drum firmly, eliminating risk of drum slippage and subsequent damage costs and contents loss
• Generous size 'drive in' fork pockets to allow quick fitting on and off forklift
• Large 'T' screw retention to forklift forks to ensure drum rotator is secured to the lift truck safely
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
In House UK Manufacturing
FULLY TESTED & CERTIFICATED
No Quibble Guarantee
Bespoke Solutions & Expert Help