Our 'Big Pocket' fork mounted adjustable hook offers all the same characteristics as our standard fork mounted adjustable hook, but comes with larger fork pockets to accomodate forklifts with larger forks.
The forklift hook attachment is a simple and cost effective way of safely hanging a load under the forks of the lift truck.
The forklift hook can be adjusted to suit a position anywhere along the length of the forklift fork, therefore giving you more flexibility when it comes to handling loads of different sizes or where there are different reach requirements.
To safely ensure the forklift hook is retained to the forklift forks, the unit is supplied with two large 'T' screws that will allow the hook to be tightened to the fork from the underside
The forklift hook comes supplied with a high quality hook and shackle, and like all our forklift attachments, comes supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Oversized fork pockets allows for larger capacity forklifts with larger forks to be used
• Lightweight construction allows the forklift hook to be fitted quickly and easily with no time wasted
• Simple design offering low maintenance and operating costs
• Adjustable along the forklift fork length to allow flexability when load handling
• High quality hook and shackle to ensure load being handled is lifted safely
• Large 'T' screw retention to ensures the forklift hook is retained to the forklift forks safely
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
"We needed the forklift hook to lift valve covers off the top of a valve for inspection of internal parts. The unit has allowed us to now lift various loads with our fork truck. We are very happy, great service, fast delivery, had no problems at all and will use your company again if we need another forklift truck attachment"
- Mark Davies, Mechanical Engineer, Advanced Engineering Ltd
"We needed to lift concrete panels into place in a tight area and the hook attachment is ideal. The use of the product has made it safe and easy to install the panels and has satisfied the site safety officer. The unit arrived on site in good time to do the job"
- Mark Langstone, Sales/Service Engineer, Hortec Grow with Technology Ltd
"As a customer of over 13 years, we have purchased several fork mounted hooks for our extensive hire fleet. Both the product and service is excellent and first class support from the team, at all times, is guaranteed"
- Donna Todd, Manager, Gray Material Handling (Inverness) Ltd
"We are very happy with the forklift hook attachment. This makes our workshop technicians job a whole lot safer when loading & unloading equipment. Great quality & very efficient shipping"
- Barry Reid, Operations Coordinator, ALS Wellvention
"We needed the attachment to handle wheel plates that are to heavy to man handle into situ. By use of the attachment this solved any chance of injury to the staff. Would highly recommend this company to others"
- Mick Fahey, Project Manager, Alto Group Ltd
Does the attachment come supplied with the hook & shackle ?
Yes, the attachment comes supplied with both the hook and the shackle
Does the hook on the attachment swivel ?
The hooks that we supply with the attachment are load bearing swivel hooks, so yes the hook can be swivelled whilst under load
How often does this product need to be tested ?
Under LOLER, this attachment should be tested every 12 months. We are accredited for 'Thorough Examination' so can offer this service if required
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.