A fundamental problem with counterbalance forklift trucks is that is is very difficult to judge the angle of mast tilt from the drivers position, yet this is vital to their safe operation.
ForkAngles is the perfect solution for ensuring your forklift forks are kept level for safe load handling whilst giving the truck operator the information they need to carry out their job safely.
Simply fitted to the mast of the fork truck in a matter of minutes, with no drilling or truck modification required, the ForkAngle is mounted via structural strength self adhesive pads, in the eye line of the operator, allowing for accurate alignment of the forks with the load, first time and every time.
Relying on the force of gravity, no wiring, batteries or maintenance is required.
Reduced wear and tear on the forklift controls from constant micro adjusting, whilst speeding up productivity, is just one of many benefits fitting ForkAngles to the mast of your forklifts can bring about
By giving a clear and precise indication of the mast angle, ForkAngles can help you save time, increase safety and lower your carbon footprint.
• Mounted with structural strength self adhesive pads - no drilling or truck modification required
• Relies on the force of gravity - no wiring, batteries or maintenance required
• Achieves accuracy of +/-0.1° equivalent to 2mm difference in height along a 1.2m fork
• Simple in house calibration
• Built to last from top quality materials and components
• Allows the operator to set the correct tilt angle of the forks, therefore reducing wear and tear on the controls and hydraulics through constant micro adjusting
• Allows accurate handling of pallets whilst reducing pallet damage, packaging damage and associated costs
• Allows accurate positioning for forks when entering racking systems whilst reducing potential racking damage
• Allows novice drivers to quickly set the fork angle, therefore reducing driver training times
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.