Designed for use when handling extra wide pallets or long products such as steel or plastic pipes, steel flats, plastic extrusions or timber. The wide load stabiliser attachment allows these extra wide loads to be handled safely with your forklift truck by providing extra product stability and support.
The forklift forks slide into the inner fork sleeves of the wide load stabiliser attachment, whilst the outer forks support and balance the load. Risk of product damage can also be reduced.
The wide load stabiliser attachment is manufactured to order, to suit your specific application, and like all our forklift attachments, comes supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
N.B. Please advise the width and the weight of load being handled with your enquiry, so we can ensure correct model is specified
• Four forks allow wide loads to be supported safely whilst helping to reduce product damage
• Heavy duty fork sleeves offering long service life properties
• Heavy duty cross beam ensures rigidity of the attachment
• Heel pin retention for safely securing the attachment to the forklift truck forks
• Finished in safety yellow gloss finish to ensure visibility when fitted to the lift truck
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.