Designed to handle two steel drums at the same time (one drum can also be handled), the FDH-2 drum grabber can help speed up your drum handling operations due to its dual lifting capability.
By lifting the drums via the 'rolling' hoops, the operation of the drum grab is fully automatic with no electrical or hydraulic connnection required to the forklift truck.
Heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps ensures the drum handler is safely secured to the forks of your forklift during the entire drum lifting and transportation process
• Suitable for use with 210 litre (45 gallon) steel drums, allowing this common drum to be handled with no risk of injury
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling
• Simple design with few moving parts offering low maintenance and servicing costs
• Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs
• Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing to forklift
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.