Our Easyfill forklift scoop is the builder's merchants first choice and is ideally suited for handling sand, gravel and aggregate. With it's compact design, easy filling characteristics and good manoeuvrability, the Easyfill forklift scoop has been at the service of many of our customers for the last 40 years.
Manufactured from robust and durable heavy duty thick steel, a unique characteristic of our Easyfill scoop is the radius profile to the rear portion of the bucket. The radius design provides the added benefit of allowing material to discharge from the bucket even when wet.
The underslung design of this builders merchants favourite also ensures the scoops centre of gravity is kept as close to the forklift truck as possible to help combat any loss in forklift de-ration
• Radius design to the rear portion of the bucket eliminates material from getting clogged on discharge when wet, helping to reduce downtime and speed up productivity
• Under-slung bucket below forklift forks brings the scoop closer to the forklift mast, therefore allowing for smaller forklifts with smaller lifting capacities to be used
• Strong compact design for durability and long service life
• Free standing design allows for quick fitment on and off the forklift, thus reducing downtime and standing time
• Simple mechanical operation offers low maintenance requirements and lower servicing costs
• Large 'T' screw retention to ensure scoop is safely and securely fitted to the forklift truck
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
"The forklift scoop enables us to unload and reload test trucks with 12T of gravel in a couple of hours. We do not use the scoop frequently, so it was not worth having a dedicated digger with front loader. The scoop is robust, and we had good service from during enquiry, order, delivery and quality"
- Shaun Macken, Manager - Test & Field, Hendrickson Europe Limited
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.