With two sets of gripping jaws, two drums (steel or 'L' & 'XL' ring plastic) can be handled at the same time. The dual lift functionality of this rim grip drum handlers helps speed up drum handling operations when large drum moving is required.
Designed to handle drums via the drum lip, there is no need for spaces or gaps to be required around the drums, therefore tighly packed drums can be handled with ease.
Strong gripping heads ensure the drums are tightly secured to the unit when it comes to transportation of the drums from one area to another.
• Suitable for use with 210 litre steel drums and 'L' & 'XL' ring plastic drums, allows these common drums to be handled with no risk of injury
• Strong 'Parrot Beak' gripping mechanism reduces dangerous and costly spillages and drum damage
• Hard steel gripping head for a long service life with low maintenance and operating costs
• Ample sized fork pockets to suit most fork trucks, no need to risk back strain through manual handling
• Rubber lined crutch support to cushion drums during transport
• Fully automatic in operation, reducing time and labour costs
• Freestanding allows quick and easy fitment on and off the forklift with heavy duty zinc plated screw clamps for safe securing
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
"Our old drum grab was badly damaged and failed inspection. We have used you before and you always provide a good service. The new drum grab enables our forklift drivers to move drums around the warehouse more efficiently"
- Richard Stokes, Engineering, A.G. Barr PLC
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.