When rotating 210 litre steel drums, this forklift drum rotator offers all the functionality you could ever need. A high quality gear box linked to a manually operated loop chain means drums can be rotated in a smooth and controlled fashion, helping to eliminate risk of spillages or accidents.
Tightly secured webbing straps provide a safe grip throughout the entire rotation process.
The forklift drum rotator is simply connected to the forks of the forklift, allowing the lift truck to be utilised in a matter of minutes
• Loop chain rotation to allow effortless and controlled pouring of drum contents, eliminating risk of over pouring and spillage
• High quality gearbox to drain drums fully whilst eliminating manual handling and reducing risk of back strain
• Braced girdle assembly to avoid deformation and ensuring a perfect fit for for your drum
• Fitted with a housed flange offering smooth rotation
• Manually adjustable drum girdle that grips drum firmly, eliminating risk of drum slippage and subsequent damage costs and contents loss
• Generous size 'drive in' fork pockets to allow quick fitting on and off forklift
• Large 'T' screw retention to forklift forks to ensure drum rotator is secured to the lift truck safely
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.