Matching the profile and shape of the Rolled Rehandling Bucket, but built to a higher specification, this range of Digging Buckets is designed with heavy duty usage in mind.
6mm thick steel bucket, full length side gussets, 130 x 12mm heavy duty side stiffeners and extra wear plates on the underside, are just some of the design features incorporated into this well rounded, fit for purpose, range of Digging Buckets.
All Digging Buckets come as standard with a bolt on reversible toe plate (Alternatively, digging teeth can be fitted upon request)
• Supplied with digging teeth or bolt on toe plate
• Full length side gussets
• Side stiffeners, support straps, underside pads make up heavy duty design
• Brackets integrated into support straps
• Heat treated base wear edge
• If not specified, the digging bucket range will be supplied with a bolt on toe plate
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.