Suitable for use with both 210 litre steel and plastic ('L' & 'XL' ring) drums, this drum rotator can be used with both a forklift truck and overhead crane.
Drum rotation is carried out via a manual crank handle, which is connected to a high quality gearbox. Due to the gearing ratio, drum rotation can be carried out with ease with minimal effort.
• Fitted with fork pockets for forklift use and a lifting eye for crane use, thus offering better utilisation of available plant
• Crank handle rotation to allow effortless and controlled pouring of drum contents, eliminating risk of over pouring and spillage
• High quality gearbox to drain drums fully whilst eliminating manual handling and reducing risk of back strain
• Manually adjustable drum girdle that grips drum firmly, eliminating risk of drum slippage and subsequent damage costs and contents loss
• Generous size 'drive in' fork pockets to allow quick fitting on and off forklift
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.