if you are looking for a drum rotator that can rotate both 210 litre steel and plastic ('L' and 'XL' ring) drums, and suitable for use with both a forklift truck or overhead crane, then this drum rotator meets those requirements perfectly.
With easy operation, carried out via a loop chain connected to a high quality gearbox, precise and controlled drum pouring is achieved.
The drum rotator utilises a double webbing strap and ratchet assembly system to ensure safe and secure gripping of the drum during de-canting.
• Fitted with fork pockets for forklift use and a lifting eye for crane use, thus offering better utilisation of available plant
• Loop chain rotation to allow effortless and controlled pouring of drum contents, eliminating risk of over pouring and spillage
• High quality gearbox to drain drums fully whilst eliminating manual handling and reducing risk of back strain
• Manually adjustable drum girdle that grips drum firmly, eliminating risk of drum slippage and subsequent damage costs and contents loss
• Generous size 'drive in' fork pockets to allow quick fitting on and off forklift
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity for Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.