This effective roll handling attachment is designed to slip over the truck forks simultaneously to give a greater bearing area for the carrying of steel coils, rolls of wire, sheet polythene etc. The domed nature of the design prevents fork damage to the internal core of the product being handled.
With safety retaining pins to ensure the coil support is safely and securely located to your forklift forks, our coil supports provide a good solution for carrying out your roll handling duties. Like all our forklift attachments, the coil support will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations
• Suitable for handling rolled products to reduce manual and increase productivity
• Domed top surface to minimise damage to product being handled, reducing handling costs
• Fork mounted to allow quick changeover between coil support and truck forks, reducing downtime and standing
• Tailor made to suit application to ensure coil support suits roll or coil being handled
• Heel retention pins to ensure the coil support is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
Under slung forklift boom design for general roll handling duties
Angled faced sleeves to allow rolls to be handled on the forklift forks
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.