This hydraulically operated carriage mounted scoop is in full working order and designed to mount onto a Class 2 carriage (16")
(hydraulic cylinders not shown in photo, but will come fitted to the scoop)
The scoop has a volumetric capacity of 0.20m³ and is ideal if you are looking for a dedicated shovel/loader to attach to the front of your forklift.
Can be used for all types of material such as sand, gravel, snow, general waste debris etc
The forklift scoop is fully tested and will be supplied with appropriate health and safety certification.
N.B. Supplied without hoses
• Mounted directly onto the forklift truck carriage for converting forklift into a dedicated loader, reducing the need and cost for extra plant machinery
• Hydraulic operation allows tipping from within truck cab, therefore helping to speed up productivity whilst reducing labour costs
• Infinitely controllable discharge rate to reduce product spillage and wastage costs
• Shallow tipping arc allows for tipping in confined headroom, thus reducing cost of manual handling
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.