Designed for machines with a capacity of 3 to 4.5 tonnes and utilising hydraulic cylinders taken from a robust 4 in 1 bucket with 38mm cylinder and pivot pins, this heavy duty range of Fork & Grab is built to the highest of standards.
With a starting range of 7' going upto 8' wide and a wide range of tine combinations including Kvernaland, Hardox or 50mm round for fork tines and Hardox or Kvernaland style for grab tines, you can be assured this range of Fork & Grab will suit your specific farming needs
All of the forks in our Heavy Duty Grab range include grab stops for the protection of the hydraulic cylinders.
• 38mm Diameter, high grade pins throughout
• High capacity hydraulic cylinders
• Open and close grab stops
• Underside wear pads
• Choice of tines: Hardox, KV type or 2" round
• Choice of fork back: fully tubed, central headstock protection plate, fully plated fork back
• Opening height 1760mm
• Hoses and Brackets included
• Suitable for machines with a 3-4 tonne capacity
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.