Our carriage mounted big bag handler is designed for more dedicated big bag handling, where the bag handling attachment is mounted directly onto the carriage of the lift truck. The carriage mounted forklift bag lifter gives more lift height than our fork mounted version, as the tines are set at the top of the carriage plate.
The bags are simply picked up by pushing a tine through the loops on each corner of the bag. Handle stops at the end of the tines prevent the big bags from moving forward during transportation.
For safe and simple lifting, handling and transporting of big bags, our carriage mounted bag handler offers the perfect solution, and like all our forklift attachments, will come fully tested and certified to comply with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Round formed steel tines reduces damage to bag straps, caused by forklift fork handling, thus reducing associated costs
• Raised tine position at top of back plate gives increased lift height and easy visibility for truck operator
• Tines manufactured from high grade EN19T steel, offering strong, durable and long service life properties
• Handle stops to safely prevent bags moving forward, eliminating risk of accidents and associated costs
• Painted in safety gloss yellow to ensure visibility when fitted to lift truck
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to comply with Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.