The ultimate in hydraulic sweeping machines, the BEMA 40 has been designed primarily for industrial use and is the perfect solution for both indoor and outdoor sweeping.
With an enclosed hydraulic collection hopper, all round protective dust skirt and rubber bumpers, this hydraulic forklift sweeper can offer virtually dust free sweeping.
The special cleaning brushes can remove even the most difficult and resistant dirt or the finest dust, and are driven by a high performance service free hydraulic motor.
Like all our forklift attachments, the BEMA 40 hydraulic sweeper will come supplied fully tested and certified for compliance with the latest Health & Safety Regulations.
• Stable and rigid construction with enclosed machine casing for virtually dust free sweeping
• 660mm diameter heavy duty steel/PPN mix main rotary brush
• Powerful hydraulic drive Gerotormotor requiring single or double hydraulic system with return flow
• Infinitely variable main brush settings according to degree of dirt
• Large enclosed hydraulic waste collection hopper with Vulkolan strip to reduce dust
• Super-Elastic 200mm x 80mm diameter support wheels with vulcanised elastic rubber, ball bearings and dust caps
• All round protective dust skirt and rubber bumpers
• Standard series paint finish in Orange RAL 2011
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
What do I need to do to my forklift to make the sweeper functional, do I need seperate hydraulic function or electrical function ?
The sweeper is hydraulically powered so the unit simply fits to the spare hydraulic function on your truck via quick release hoses. If a spare hydraulic function is not available then you can easily break into the existing sideshift service to power the unit. The sweeper would need an electrical function if you have the water spray system fitted, as the water spray system uses an electrical pressure pump.
If you have a question which is not answered above, please fill in the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return.
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.