Offering more features than our standard fixed blade snow plough, our adjustable forklift snow plough range comes with full adjustment to the blade, allowing the snow plough to sweep left, right or straight ahead. Along with the heavy duty steel wearstrip that we provide with all our forklift snow ploughs, castors and rubber blade inserts are also standard features with this model.
The forklift snow plough is manufactured using a heavy duty rolled steel blade, so you can be assured whatever the ploughing conditions (even frozen compacted snow), our snow plough will not let you down.
• Simple and easy adjustable plough blade allows snow plough to sweep to the left, right or straight ahead
• Heavy duty steel blade rolling for complete durability and longevity
• Angled blade, ensures snow is pushed away to one side when ploughing
• Heavy duty steel wearstrips fitted as standard to reduce wear and tear
• Additional 20mm thick rubber blade insert (replaceable) for added wear and tear protection
• Castors fitted to underside of snow plough to aid with movement
• Generous sized fork pockets, ensures the forklift snow plough will fit most fork trucks, thus maximising use of available plant machinery
• Quick and easy to fit on and off the forklift forks via zinc plated safety screw clamps
• No moving parts, offering low maintenance and servicing costs
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.