Half the weight of steel beams but strong enough to meet the demands of your lifting requirements, this range of composite spreader beams offer excellent strength to weight ratio and are pound for pound, the strongest lifting technology available today
Using the same technology as the Aerospace and Automotive industry, the composite and bonding technology used in these crane slung spreader beams offers many advantages over steel beams, such as lightweight construction, non-corrosive and non-conductive properties
All spreader beams come fully proof tested and supplied with certification
N.B. Supplied with polyester top rigging and load hooks
• Lightweight construction that does not reduce the cranes lifting capacity as much as the steel equivalent
• Strong composite material offers a beam that is extremely durable, impact-resistant with a high strength to weight ratio
• Non-conductive material makes the beams ideal for use in the Utility industry
• Corrosion-resistant properties allow beams to be used in the harshest of environments including Marine applications
• Complies with ASME B30.20, BTH-1, Design Category B, Service Class 4 (designed for 2 million load cycles which equates to over 30 years at 200 lifts per day)
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
We deliver nationwide and overseas, however, deliveries outside of UK Mainland would require us to obtain shipping charges from our shipping agent, so please allow for this during quoting. Read more.
All prices shown are in GBP and exclude VAT as default. We reserve the right to change our prices at any time. In the event that a product is listed with an incorrect price or incorrect information due to typographical error... Read more.
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.