*2nd HAND - Good working order, fully tested & certificated *
A fork-mounted boom with an effective pole length of 2000mm. This forklift boom has a 'low profile' design so it is ideal for handling rolled products that are stacked or need to be stacked.
The diameter of the pole is 65mm and the effective pole length is 2000mm.
The attachment will accept forks upto 145mm wide x 50mm thick with a fork spread (outside to outside) of 750mm
Please Note: Due to the design of this forklift boom, the distance from the front face of the forklift forks to where the pole starts is 1120mm (i.e. the lost load centre) so it would be wise to check with your forklift supplier to make sure your forklift truck has sufficient capacity to handle both the combined weight of the attachment and the weight of the roll
* Delivery included in price (UK Mainland only Exc. Scottish Highlands)
• Low profile design allows 'stacked' rolls to be handled whilst giving truck operator increased visibility
• Free standing 'drive in' design only requires the truck operator to fit the boom, reducing downtime and standing time
• Large fork pockets allow quick fitment and changeover from roll handling to pallet handling, reducing both time and costs
• High grade EN19T steel, offering strong, durable and long service life properties
• Leading edge nose cone designed to avoid damage to the roll being handled whilst offering easy 'glide in' pick up
• Twin heel retention pins to ensure the forklift boom is safely and securely fastened to the lift truck forks
• 'CE' marked and supplied with Certificate of Conformity to meet Health & Safety Regulations
No questions have been asked about this product yet. If you have a question to ask, please submit using the form below and we will happily reply back to you by return
40 Years dedicated service means we know our industry and products inside out
Our In-house manufacturing enables our pricing to be as competitive as possible
ISO 9000 approved with BSEN Coded welders ensures the highest of standards
We offer 3 year guarantee backed up with our ‘No Quibble Guarantee’
Please complete the form below and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.